Friday, August 22, 2008

New Blog to Talk about my new life...




I will be the first one to admit that there is probably no one out there that will read this. The thought of that bothered meat first, but for some reason it doesn't anymore. I have thought many times about keeping a journal, I even bought a composition notebook for that reason, but decided the blog seemed like the way to go.

So here we go, on to the blog writing. So where do I begin. I could tell you all about me, but there is an about me section for that. I guess I will have to fill that out when I get done with this.

I wonder if this blog lets me add pictures and videos. I will have to check that out too. Holy crap I just realized I know nothing about this site. Alright well I am done for now. Let me go and check out this website and I will get back to you...




No comments: