Friday, September 26, 2008

Two in one day...too cute not to post!

Okay, back real quick just to say something I don't want to forget to write about later. I was just running on the treadmill down stairs in my office. Watching the news of course, a Navy article came on about the return of one of the ships that was out at sea. They showed a short clip of all the families waiting on the shore line for the sailors to get off the ship. They showed this little boy (about Gabriel's age) holding a sign that said "Move it, or Loose it! I am hugging my daddy first!". How awesome is that! It was so cute that I wanted to laugh real loud but wanted to cry at the same time. Anyway I thought it was worth sharing.

Check out my blog post from earlier below if you haven't already!

Until Next Time...

No comments: